* Each board member continues to serve until they get reappointed or a new appointee is made once their term is expired.
The City Commissioners will draw lots to determine which Commissioner will make appointments from particular sectors. An Assistant City Manager shall serve in an ex-officio capacity. No board members may serve more than three (3) consecutive terms.
A Quorum for the board of directors shall be four (4) board members for official action. Any board member who fails to attend three consecutive monthly meetings shall automatically forfeit membership without further action by the board of the City Commission.
City of Harlingen
118 E Tyler Ave
Harlingen, TX 78550
Phone: (956) 216-5000
24-Hour Reporting Hotline
Contact Number by Department
(956) 216-5000, City Hall
(956) 216-5101, Lon C Hill Building
(956) 216-5300, Public Works
(956) 216-5400, Police Department
(956) 230-8011, Fire Department
(956) 216-5800, Public Library
(956) 216-5900, Telecomm Center
Norma Sepulveda, Mayor
Ford Kinsley, Commissioner, District 1
Daniel N. Lopez, Commissioner, District 2
Michael Mezmar, Commissioner, District 3
Frank Morales, Commissioner, District 4
Rene Perez, Commissioner, District 5
Copyright © Richland 2016